Salary: £9.00 per hour
Schedule: Full time (55 hours per week)
As a Day Concierge you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest levels of customer
service to all residents, guests and external contractors at the development and will be the first
and main point of contact for all queries. As a Day Concierge your key day-to-day duties involve
operation of the Concierge Desk, reporting to head office management and monitoring of on-site
Hours of work: Monday – Friday: 08:00am – 19:00pm and Saturday 09:00am – 13:00pm
Duties required will include:
- Ensuring the provision of excellent concierge services at the development.
- Building strong working relationships with residents, guests, external contractors and
- Conducting regular site inspections and operations.
- Acting as the main point of contact for all queries from residents and guests.
- Helping to ensure the safety of all residents, guests and staff at the development.
- Significant experience gained within a similar role.
- Previous experience of delivering excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of Health and Safety processes
To be successful in the role, you’ll have the following:
- A passion for customer care and a sensitivity to clients needs
- Experience of working in a busy customer service environment within the hospitality or
education industry or ideally corporate security
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Ability to offer flexibility in working hours including provision of out of hours support in an
emergency if required
- A enthusiasm and motivation to be a performance-driven team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills and a willingness to work flexibly and to tight deadlines
- Data management and strong record keeping