Salary: £9.00 per hour
In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest levels of customer service to all
residents, guests and external contractors at the development, will be the first and main point of
contact for all queries and keep the building clean.
Hours of work: Monday, Wednesday & Friday 07:00am – 16:00pm
Tuesday & Thursday 07:00am – 13:00pm (39 hours per week)
Duties required will include:
- Signing in packages from couriers.
- Taking meter readings for residents.
- Screening visitors at access,egress.
- Acting as the main point of contact for all queries from residents and guests.
- Helping to ensure the safety of all residents, guests and staff at the development.
- Reporting any non conformances to Operation Manager i.e defect bulbs, bins not collected etc
- Cleaning of communal areas in the building and bin store.
To be successful in the role, you’ll have the following:
- A passion for customer care and a sensitivity to clients needs
- Experience of working in a busy customer service environment within the hospitality or
education industry or ideally corporate security
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Ability to offer flexibility in working hours including provision of out of hours support in an
emergency if required
- A enthusiasm and motivation to be a performance-driven team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills and a willingness to work flexibly and to tight deadlines
- Data management and strong record keeping skills