Salary: £8.91 per hour
Schedule: 24 – 60 hours per week
Our client offers throughout the entire our standing customers a total development
administration, conveyed through our huge experience and ability. Our client covers
Universities, Colleges, Shopping Centers, Car Parks, High Tech and grant winning
Buildings, Rail, LUL, utilizing creative innovation in our way to deal with complex sub
They work with a range of clients, from the Public Sector, to private developers,
helping them realise the maximum value from their investment in a new construction
Hours of work each week:
Shift 1: Mon – Fri = 07:00am – 19:00pm
Shift 2: Mon – Fri = 19:00pm – 07:00am
Shift 3: Sat and Sun = 07:00am – 19:00pm
Shift 4: Sat and Sun = 19:00pm – 07:00am
Duties required will include:
-To ensure that you read, understand and abide by the site assignment instructions.
-To ensure that incidents are reported and recorded wherever they occur within the
-To ensure that all staff on contractors are greeted when entering or leaving the site
in a warm and friendly manner.
-To ensure that the entry numbers are controlled, keeping an accurate count and
managing the flow of entry so as to promote optimum service and movement.
-To advise and enforce where necessary the site policies ie. Non-smoking, restricted
access areas, safety equipment etc.
-To ensure that visual checks are carried out across the site to prevent any loitering,
thefts, trespassing of any kind and reporting any such suspected activities.
- Support and maintain policies and procedures in accordance with legislation and
SIA Accreditation Scheme
- Support our clients and SOS HQ with regards to requirements pertaining to access
- Any other duties as required by the Operation Manager
About you To be successful in the role, you’ll have the following:
- A passion for customer care and sensitivity to clients needs
- Experience of working in a busy customer service environment within the hospitality
or leisure industry
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Ability to offer flexibility in working hours including provision of out of hours support
in an emergency if required
- Enthusiasm and motivation to be a performance-driven team player
- Ability to work on own initiative – excellent organisational skills and a willingness to work
You will need
- Photographic proof of ID – Proof of right to work within the UK
- SIA Door Supervisor/CP licence
- Able to provide a 5-year minimum checkable history
- First aid qualified is preferred if you do not have it we will train in it
We pay monthly, and all staff are paid by the company’s payroll system
Application method:Apply with your CV and covering letter.